Monday, September 12, 2011

A Princess Moment

This past weekend was a busy one for us. Alivia had an audition for Disney on Saturday. She didn't get a callback, but she did have fun! We followed that with making our own movie... a short video, actually, for the Disney Princess Moment contest. You can view the final cut online at http://princessmoment.disney.go.com/s/7ghrpo.

This week will be a busy one, as well. We had doctor appointments today, her school open house is on Thursday, and we have an IEP meeting on Friday. This will be the first IEP meeting with the new team, so I expect it will be a long one. This is just Livi's third week in this school, but she has definitely shown them her extremes, so I'll be interested to hear what they think. I'm going in armed with a few book and video titles for them to check out...

Speaking of our doctor appointments, I was disappointed to find Alivia has lost weight since her last checkup in July. She weighed in at just 31 lbs this morning with her shoes on. Not a good sign... It has really been a struggle lately to get her to eat dinner. Last week I asked my mom to cut back on the snacks and today's weigh-in "added weight" to my request. I'm hoping we can get her back on track soon! Looking for some new recipes to entice her...

~ Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment